Job Type: Full-time (part-time considered), Permanent
We have an immediate need for a Front-End Developer to join our expanding team.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies; not only React but also working with Vue, Svelte, Tailwind CSS etc.
You will be actively involved in technical decisions within the team, with a desire to produce quality software and make our users’ experience the best that it can be.
What you will do
· Design and develop Classify360 UI software components and related functions.
· Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to build the leading-edge Classify360 UI experience
· Work within a small, dynamic, growing team of UI developers
· Work within an Agile delivery methodology to deliver proof-of-concept and production implementations, in iterative sprints
· Continuously improve software components to perform at 10+ petabyte and 100+ billion DB record scale.
· Be confident with communicating design ideas, development options and other technical details.
Congruity360 is headquartered in the Boston metropolitan area with major offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and Belfast Northern Ireland. The recent EDM Consultancy acquisition is requiring rapid expansion of Congruity360’s Belfast team, which is our corporate Research & Development Center of Excellence.
The Congruity360 flagship product, Classify360, enables clients to reduce their financial and data risk by increasing their data understanding, classification, and security via our machine learning capabilities. This allows clients to meet all of the current, new, and changing laws, regulations, and business drivers. In other words, making intelligent business decisions.
Our Ideal candidate:
· 1-3+ React.js, Node.js, D3.js
· Agile development experience
· NI based candidates Only
· AWS or Azure certifications
Education and experience requirements:
· A University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or any other related field
· 3-10+ years relevant software engineering and development experience
· Great communications skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with people are essential
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please visit our website to review our diversity and inclusion statement. All considerations will be made on merit.
Due to hiring velocity, Congruity360 requires a current and valid UK work permit. Visa sponsorships will NOT be considered.
Please contact us immediately if you want to challenge yourself by working in a startup team within an established company.
Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com