Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We have an immediate need for a C# .Net Developer to join our expanding team.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies; with a focus on .net as your primary skillset.
You will be actively involved in technical decisions within the team, with a desire to produce quality software to provide the best user experience possible.
What you will do
· Design and develop Classify360 software components and related functions.
· Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to build the leading-edge Classify360 experience
· Work within a small, dynamic, growing team of software developers
· Work within an Agile delivery methodology to deliver proof-of-concept and production implementations, in iterative sprints
· Continuously improve software components to perform at 10+ petabyte and 100+ billion DB record scale.
· Be confident with communicating ideas, development options and other technical details.
Congruity360 is headquartered in the Boston metropolitan area with major offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and Belfast Northern Ireland. The recent EDM Consultancy acquisition is requiring rapid expansion of Congruity360’s Belfast team, which is our corporate Research & Development Center of Excellence.
The Congruity360 flagship product, Classify360, enables clients to reduce their financial and data risk by increasing their data understanding, classification, and security via our machine learning capabilities. This allows clients to meet all of the current, new, and changing laws, regulations, and business drivers. In other words, making intelligent business decisions.
Our Ideal candidate:
· 5-8+ years C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
· Strong SQL skills
· Agile development
· Data API & web services development
· 3+ years in Microservices
· AWS or Azure exposure
· Solr / ElasticSearch or Lucene based technology
Education and experience requirements:
· A University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or any other related field
· 5-10+ years relevant software engineering and development experience
· Great communications skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with people are essential
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please visit our website to review our diversity and inclusion statement. All considerations will be made on merit.
Due to hiring velocity, Congruity360 requires a current and valid UK work permit. Visa sponsorships will NOT be considered.
Please contact us immediately if you want to challenge yourself by working in a startup team within an established company.
Forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org