Cynalytica delivers nature-inspired cybersecurity technologies to protect critical energy, transportation, wastewater and industrial control infrastructure. Our cybersecurity technologies build upon decades of applied research in machine learning, data analytics, high-performance computing and scalable infrastructure protection.
We’re seeking an energetic, dynamic and ambitious Site Lead to join and lead our team in the Belfast Office. You will play a key role as a senior member of a growing company and be able to have a true impact in being able to help shape the future. You will get the opportunity to manage, cultivate and contribute to an agile cross-functional team and have a rare opportunity to lead efforts to build genuinely unique product offerings in the Cyber Security space.
This is a great opportunity to take a career defining role that allows you to grow and develop your management and leadership skills. You’ll be able to have a real impact on innovative products and also on the culture of a growing company and office. We’ll give you the opportunity, materials and support you need to flourish and continue your career growth and development.
- Act as the technical lead for a team of developers during the design and development of new features and applications or the enhancement of existing capabilities.
- Show a ‘hands on’ approach by actively participating in the implementation of features were possible
- Hire, coach and mentor more junior members of the team to further their grasp on software design principles
- Simplify and suggest improvements to the Cynalytica SDLC with respect to (but not limited to) coding standards, unit testing, source control and CI
- Work within a Lean Software Development framework to deliver business requirements from analysis and design through to deployment
- Be a Quality Advocate in the work that’s being done
- Strong proven record of leading and delivering software projects
- Experience of building strong working relationships within a team environment
- Understanding of Software Design Principles
- Excellent communication skills
- 6+ Years software development experience
- Good technical skills across either front-end or back-end engineering
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years management experience but also happy to hear from people looking to take that step in their careers. We believe leadership comes from your qualities/personality rather than purely your job title.
- Experience building, managing or recruiting high performing teams
Send a CV and cover letter to apply