We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team that will make a meaningful impact and help bring new features to our products.
In this position you will be joining an established team, which is tightly knitted and multi-disciplinary. It is our Belief to support, mentor and develop our staff, and as such given the chance to grow your career whilst being given the support and resources needed to achieve these goals.
- Collaborate with other members of the team
- Help with R&D efforts for Continuous Innovation
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintaining living documentation for all areas.
- Assisting the team with day-to-day problems.
- Contribute to healthy team motivation and morale.
- 2+ Years of experience as software developer
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in using unit test suites
- Knowledge of Docker/Container Based Technologies
- Ability to self-direct and work with other members of the team.
Nice To Have
- Experience with Elasticsearch and/or MySQL
- Experience with RabbitMQ and/or Kafka or similar technologies
- An interest in Cyber security
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Private Pension
- Private Health Care Plan
- Shares Scheme
- Training support and budget for professional development.
- Games days.
- Pizza Fridays.