Decision Time is a well established software company with a set of products that our customers love but we need to expand our team to allow us to grow. We need talented people like you to help us create our software. Our products are built as Progressive Web Applications, Cloud Hosted using AWS and sold under the Software as a Service model.
We are looking for experienced Full-Stack Web Developers who are motivated to combine server-side and client-side development skills to create great software. Responsibilities will include designing and building user interactions, developing server-side APIs and planning and implementing database changes for new and updated functionality. You will work with a team of developers taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application works as well as how it looks. We welcome applications from developers with more experience and skills in either front or back-end development but a combined, full-stack approach is desirable.
• Design and develop new user-facing features
• Developing back-end website application
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Convert UI/UX requirements into appropriate technical solutions
• Designing and developing APIs
• Optimise the application for ease of use, speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Love learning, always be growing your skills and experience.
• Have a systematic and careful approach to your work, evaluate approaches and plan solutions to avoid bugs, then test thoroughly before submitting solutions for review.
• Be able to simplify complex processes into simple, intuitive code and interfaces
• Be able to empathise with customers, understanding their level of technical ability and their needs, then apply this in the design and development process.
• Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Be able to communicate complex technical issues and solutions clearly both externally and internally in presentations, team meetings and one-to-one.
• Be flexible; in a small team there will be times when you need to support other areas and carry out appropriate duties outside your job specification • In keeping with Decision Time core values, treat customers and colleagues with integrity, good manners and patience at all times
Benefits and rewards
•Profit Share Scheme
• Paid Birthday Leave
• Flexible Working
• Working from Home
• Healthcare Policy
• Winter Flu Vouchers
• Regular Social Events at no cost
• Christmas Lunch during the working day, salary and lunch paid in full.
• Christmas Vouchers
• Varied & Inclusive Communication Programme
• Open Door Policy - leaders are accessible
• Cultural Assessment
• Personal Development Process includes a Rewards & Recognition element
• Training & Development budget for everyone
• Profit Share for everyone
• A kind thoughtful attitude towards staff
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org