Future Platforms is a UK based company, combining the best in strategy, design and engineering to deliver mission-critical digital products and services for our clients. We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our expanding engineering team in Belfast.
You will be responsible for bringing amazing app designs to life and delivering high-quality code and Apps.
- Using agile workflow
- Discussing intended technial approaches for upcoming work with the team and involving them in collaboration sessions
- Actively participating in development meetings
- Liasing with the technical lead to identify and work through problems
- Following company user guides and documentation and updating as necessary
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with iOS and technology
What we need
- Significant experience with iOS Objective-C/Swift and Xcode
- A good understanding of software tools
- Know your way around a Linux terminal (but advanced bash scripting skills are most welcome)
- Implementing complex user interfaces and navigation flows
- Have experienced the full app lifecycle, from initial implementatiion through to de-bugging the live apps in the field, ideally several times over
- Continuous Integration Systems (e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl)
- Project build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Knowledge of other programming languages will be beneficial
What we offer
- Great clients like the Premier League, Domino's Pizza & PSG Football Club.
- Private medical and dental healthcare
- Personal training budget
- Bonus plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ultra-flexible working
- Friendly teams and a central Belfast office (post pandemic!)
We'd love to see any of your latest work and/or projects, if you have them please do include them in your application.
Future Platforms is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity.