Global Payments Integrated helps businesses succeed by delivering secure and personalized payment solutions, allowing developers of business management solutions to accept payments through their systems and add value to their software.
While many processors offer payments tied to antiquated platforms designed to support stand-alone systems, our Global Payments Integrated platform provides custom, scalable, and fast payment solution integration – accommodating the swiftly-shifting ways consumers pay for goods and services.
With this visionary payment processing platform, Global Payments Integrated helps business management software companies grow their business through our embedded commerce services, bolster customer loyalty with unique payments solutions, and improve profitability.
- Maintain servers and systems as needed with security patches and updates that follow best practices
- Participate as part of a software development team in a collaborative manner
- Participate in all meetings necessary for the seamless delivery of the products
- Assists in the development and deployment of solutions that follow established standards in an AWS Cloud environment
- Maintain awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Know and apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Demonstrate good judgment within defined procedures and practices for obtaining solutions. Build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Explain technical concepts in written and verbal forms
- Assists in creating and maintaining documentation on infrastructure, software, systems, and disaster recovery processes
- Attend education and training sessions as approved and/or required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification or equivalent certification
- Good understanding of best practices in developing and administering AWS systems and infrastructure
- Good understanding of database management systems, database design, database access, memory management, modeling, security, refactoring, concurrency, networking, and services
- Flexibility to work an after-hours on call rotation schedule
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Basic ability to troubleshoot and help resolve escalated infrastructure issues
- Good understanding of Windows and/or Linux Server implementations
- Good understanding of applications that run inside a web application infrastructure
- Good understanding of at least one applicable automation scripting language
- Basic understanding of at least one applicable object-oriented software language
- Good understanding of management and administration of production infrastructure and systems including but not limited to storage, virtualization technologies, load balancing, and networking equipment
- Effective and comfortable working with Engineering teams
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and sound analytical ability.
- Experience with Elk, VictorOps, AWS, Terraform, cloud networking, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudwatch, Bitbucket and Jira
- Basic understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Good understanding of industry practices.
We are committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law.