We are looking for a Web Application Developer to work alongside our existing team to assist in the development of a diverse suite of SaaS web applications. The key responsibilities are the successful delivery of software development projects and website development projects. The successful candidate will be joining a diverse team and working with our development team which is continually expanding.
You will be working with our CTO to develop Grofuse’s IP portfolio and deliver innovative software products for our customers.
- Design, develop and maintain diverse database-driven web applications
- Develop new and re-engineer existing product components to meet future customer needs.
- Define and create test plans proving your developed application meets requirements.
- Assist in the creation of project specifications and user stories.
- Estimating tasks as part of Agile development (KANBAN).
- Occasional web site builds using WordPress.
- Development of full stack web applications (LAMP or similar)
- MySQL/MariaDB databases
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks (Laravel experience is ideal)
- Version control systems
- Secure development methods
- Knowledge of WordPress and plugin architecture
- Knowledge of defect-tracking tools preferably JIRA
- Experience of user stories and creating tasks and estimates
- Experience of scaling web applications
- Experience with Magento or OpenCart
It's simple, send us a copy of your CV and an introduction to yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org