Who we are
Kairos is a platform for professional sports clubs to streamline planning and optimise performance.
As a tailored and dynamic sports performance platform – Kairos optimises the performance of professional athletes by providing them with a structured tool to engineer and own their bespoke medical, athletic and skill requirements. These features are delivered simultaneously alongside real-time insights allowing the athlete to attain peak performance on game day.
Co-founded by Andrew Trimble an ex-professional rugby player with Ireland and Ulster, Kairos has progressed from initial trials and is now being used by clubs and National teams at the highest levels of world sport in Europe and the US including teams in the top four tiers of English football as well as Premiership and Pro-14 rugby union teams.
We are now looking for an ambitious, driven and proficient junior engineer to join our team to help build out the next generation of our platform including many new and exciting market-led features.
What you'll be doing
- Helping to develop the Kairos platform, building out scheduling, communications and analytics functionality.
- Day-to-day you'll be helping add new functionality to our GraphQL API as well as adding new features to our web and mobile apps.
- You'll have the opportunity to learn and interact with cloud and third party service providers which help us deliver Kairos to our customers.
- Writing technical proposals and solution documents.
- Engaging with our users, direct engagement between engineering and our end users is critical to the success of Kairos so you'll be engaging with professional athletes and coaches to gain insight into the challenges they face.
What we expect from you
- Some professional experience such as a placement or internship in a software development team.
- A willingness to learn and an eagerness to build new things. At Kairos you'll be immersed in new technologies which can be daunting but we'll provide you with all the assistance you need to get up and running. All we ask is you come with a positive attitude.
- Kairos is a collaboration between technology and elite sports, and having an eye for detail is a great asset, as a junior you'll get the same say as everyone else when it comes to making our applications better for end users.
What we can offer
- An excellent salary
- Share options
- A lot of creative freedom, we have a strong culture of collaboration, you'll be given the time and space to develop your own ideas and concepts.
- Professional development, conference budget, training resources.
Interested applicants should send a short cover letter, CV, and any code examples such as a link to your public Github to email@example.com.