As a Made to Engage Project / Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for providing strong leadership and direction to the project teams and will take full ownership for the development of project scope and implementation. You will have at least 5 years experience, and bring a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving with a solid background in a web development environment. Comfortable working in an agency environment, you will also have excellent organisational and communication skills, initiative, and have the ability to work unsupervised within the team.
The primary responsibility is the delivery of projects within agreed budget and time constraints and the ability to look ahead and recognise factors which may impact on the business and prepare appropriate contingency plans.
Have you demonstrable experience in...
- At least 5 years working simultaneously on the management of large, complex projects and smaller tasks, requiring input from several distributors
- Management of creative and technical team deliverables
- Providing strong leadership and direction to the project teams and taking ownership for the development of project scope and implementation
- Resource planning, development planning, project tracking and task assignment
- The establishment, daily maintenance, tracking and weekly reporting of budgets against actual costs
- Raising of costs, purchase orders, estimates and invoices where appropriate
- Creating & maintaining project plans, status reports, issue, risk and change registers
- The identification of innovation and change, including improvement templates and processes
- Participating in architecture, design and code reviews with relevant team members
- Assisting in the production of technical scope and specifications and defining interdependencies.
- Managing the release cycle, release process and assisting Quality Assurance, ensuring proper standards in work delivered
It’d be great if you had…
- Strong management and self-organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Effective problem-solving skills
- A proven track record in working with large programmes of work and experience of involvement in complex projects
- Web development exposure (both front and back end) with a high-level understanding of software development processes
- Experience participating in architecture, design and code reviews
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave ( + public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours and Work from home option
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern offices in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV and cover note to email@example.com and we'll get in touch!