If you have a passion for creating beautiful, functional solutions we may have a spot for you at Made to Engage.
We are seeking a driven, detail-oriented front-end developer to join and lead our growing team to head up some of the award-winning work we build for clients.
You will be part of an innovative team working together to deliver beautiful usable solutions to our varied and growing client list.
You will be required to work with industry leading technologies such as HTML, SASS, Gulp, React JS, Angular, to deliver responsive web applications.
What you can expect...
- Work collaboratively with the design team to fulfil the creative output accurately
- Implement code for responsive UI designs using innovative technologies and up to date coding standards
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of the website team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and the user experience of web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Work closely with the development team to implement new technologies and standards into client projects
- Work within an Agile driven team
- Play an active role in knowledge-sharing across the team
- Meet tight deadlines as required
Have you demonstrable experience in...
- A front-end development role
- An agency environment, preferably 4+ years, with a solid portfolio or samples of past work and projects
- An understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Expertise of front-end architecture
- Experience of:
- Working with task runners such as gulp
- Using git
- MVC frameworks
- Working with Front-End frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Responsive design
- JS frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue
- Ability to interpret and implement UI designs
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Experience working within an Agile process
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous training opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern office in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Submit your CV and a cover note with a summary of your experience to date and we'll be in touch.