As part of an award-winning team who build dynamic platforms which facilitate advance commerce solutions, you will be working on the latest Microsoft technology stack which includes coding in C# .Net using Episerver products. You will also deliver responsive web applications to facilitate Digital Transformation for a variety of local and UK clients.
Have you demonstrable experience in...
- Developing web applications using Microsoft technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, Cordova, Visual Studio, DevOps, Azure.
- Integration across platforms such as Avensia Storefront and Dynamics AX
- Leading a technical design including coding, testing and implementation of highly complex, multi-platform application systems.
- Offering guidance to technical staff and clients to investigate, analyse and resolve complex technical problems
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams of business analysts, architects, developers and technical managers to deliver the best solution
- Working in a way that adheres to programming standards and SOLID principles by following production, productivity, quality and customer service best practice standards
- Estimating and defining Sprints and project tasks in an Agile framework
- Understanding of the business needs driving projects
- Identifying development and testing process improvements
It’d be great if you had…
- 5+ years' experience designing, developing and implementing web applications utilising Microsoft stack technologies
- SQL experience including complex query writing and database design
- Agile development experience in SCRUM or similar method
- Experience of architecting, designing and developing scalable, resilient and high-volume applications
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern offices in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV and cover note to email@example.com and we'll get in touch.