My Baggage is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our team.
My Baggage is a door to door delivery service available worldwide to help people who are moving abroad to work, study or travel. We have grown significantly in the last 10 years and we are looking for someone to join our team who has a passion for design and great functionality.
You will be responsible for the development of new frontend end user experiences and features across all of our services. You will report directly to the Engineering Director and work closely with the marketing team and Managing Director.
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements from product owners
- You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing components that satisfy the requirements
- Follow the internal development process and existing brand guidelines
- 2+ years of experience working in web development
- Figma or Adobe Photoshop for wireframes and design
- An understanding of traditional and serverless web application development
- The ability to read and understand backend code (ideally C# and PHP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of core web vitals and page speed optimisation
- Experience with Source Control, ideally Git and GitHub
- Experience with Project Management tools, ideally Trello or JIRA
- Experience with CI/CD, ideally Azure DevOps or GitHub Actions
- Experience with Cloudflare Services (Workers) and Pages
- Salary £30,000 to £45,000 DOE
- 30 Days Paid Holiday + 1 extra day per year of service
- Remote-friendly working
- Modern Office and new tech allowance (Mac or PC)
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Stocked Kitchen