We are Myth. We design and develop digital products for a wide range of exciting clients both locally and internationally. We’re a fun place to work but we do work hard. We’re looking for a passionate, keen Front-End Web Developer to join our growing team.
If you want to work hard but have fun doing so, competitive salary opportunities, a fast-paced working environment and a Friday beer, then we want to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Develop the front-end of a range digital websites, software & products
- Take ideas from design to functioning digital products
- Work closely with designers and developers to ensure cohesion from design to development, translating designs into interactive web pages.
- Proactively contribute to a culture that values quality, honesty, robustness and knowledge sharing
- Maintain and support past projects
What you'll need
- You'll have experience working with Craft CMS
- You’ll have experience with HTML and CSS
- You will be curious, motivated and creative with a passion for doing great work
- Experience translating design files from Sketch / Figma into functioning digital experiences
- You’ll have strong attention to detail, time management and communication skills
- Strong understanding of current industry tools and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What we see as a bonus
- Experience working with Craft Commerce
- Experience with custom Shopify projects
- Experience with VueJs and/or React-Native
- Experience communicating concepts clearly and effectively to clients
- Deep curiosity and understanding of emerging technologies and practices
What you'll get
- MacBook Pro and all of the equipment you need to work
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours (Post-Covid)
- Training opportunities
- Relaxed work environment with pool table, Friday beer and good people
Salary: Competitive based on experience
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com by 5pm on 26th February.