Nebulon are a cloud defined storage company, headquartered in Fremont, California with a small and growing Belfast office. All four co-founders were early employees at 3PAR and led the company to a $2.4B acquisition and ultimately market share leadership. Early employees consist of top people from Google, DeepLearning.ai, Stanford University, Datrium and HPE/3PAR. As such they have a wealth of storage experience and are producing an innovative new product.
We are hiring across our engineering organisation in Belfast, offering a unique opportunity to be involved from an early stage in helping to shape the product and be part of our open and inclusive culture. There are interesting problems to be solved from the UI, through to our cloud back-end, right down to the I/O layer. We are looking for motivated candidates who want to take ownership of designing and implementing the areas they are working on.
This role is for a QA engineer, with opportunities available for testing our product from the IO layer through our APIs all the way to the cloud based management functionality.
• Produce test plans for various aspects of functionality of the Nebulon platform
• Design and automate tests so they can be integrated into our CI/CD systems
• Work with development to ensure comprehensive test coverage
• Mentor junior staff and work with peers to ensure a positive and healthy work environment • Proactively contribute to the team culture
• Scripting (Shell/Python/Perl)
• Degree in computer science or other engineering discipline, or equivalent experience • Willingness to take responsibility for design and implementation
• Experience of working within a Linux environment
• Experience with revision control (preferably Git)
• Eligibility to live and work in the UK
• Performance testing experience
• Experience of scalability testing
• Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery experience
Click the apply now button below and send us a copy of your CV