Poppins are a London-based digital and creative agency, focused on delivering branding, product design and development for exciting clients from LA to Sydney. We're growing fast and have several new projects coming up that we can't wait to get started, which is why we're looking for rockstar engineers to come and join our team.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to be one of our first hires in Belfast, helping develop applications and infrastructure for clients around the world.
Working closely with our Technical Director this unique role offers an opportunity to experiment with new ideas and technologies, ensuring we are consistently thinking outside the box and at the forefront in delivering products we can be proud of.
- You pride yourself in creating high-quality maintainable code
- You’re the one always challenging code in code reviews
- You’re familiar/experienced with common development tools (GIT, Jira …)
- You’re always looking for ways to consistently learn and improve your knowledge
- You're an excellent communicator. You are always willing to contribute to the discussion
- You’re approachable, adaptable and comfortable working across the product team and with external development teams
- You’re a team player with an enthusiasm to build and maintain lasting relationships
- You're experienced with agile ways of working
- Experience either working across multiple projects, or across multiple squads within an organisation.
- Experience designing and building REST APIs
- Solid knowledge of different database technologies and platforms
- You work your best when you’re in an agile environment, contributing to standups, solutionising sessions, retros and sprint planning.
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- You can produce and update beautiful documentation to support your masterpieces
- You are keen to help grow our technical team -helping mentor junior engineers and contributing internal discussions
- Familiar with infrastructure automation tools is a bonus
As a growing team, our culture is very important to us. We're underpinned by values of creativity, quality and care.
The work is fast-paced so you'll need to be a good team player with an open mind and a positive work ethic. We're a social bunch too, so we're looking for someone who's as excited to work on a big pitch as they are to enjoy a social get together with the team.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Generous holidays and flexible working policy
- Personal health & wellness package
- Quarterly wellness workshops
- We will match charity fundraising efforts
- Join a fast-growing and exciting agency with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, highly-motivated team where there's never a dull moment
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Full Stack Engineer application.
Unfortunately, due to our current workload, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.