Drive the security software revolution with Rapid7.
Located in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Rapid7's new R&D lab utilises cutting edge technologies to push our network intelligence technologies to the highest levels of performance and capability.
We seek self-organised, highly motivated, team members whose focus is to “make it happen”.
The ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver who is willing to learn new skills and new technologies and to mentor their teammates based on their own experience. Experience with back end development, agile development, AWS infrastructure, and the security industry are strong plusses.
This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and talented software developers to be part of the next generation of security solutions with a global market leading company.
- Code, code, code. Write code every day. Review code from your teammates. Test your code and deploy your code.
- Deliver incremental features with end-to-end ownership. Take large features from user requirements to shipping through development and interaction with Product Owners, Architects, Sales Engineers and Release.
- Contribute as a leader in a cross-functional scrum team in charge of delivering new features on a continuous basis using Agile methodologies, Core Java and a Distributed System.
- Participate with scrum team to plan and commit to iterations of feature development.
- Ensure commitments are met throughout each iteration of work. Take personal responsibility for the success of the team.
- Actively engage in overall quality engineering and code reviews.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn new technologies and explore new problem domains.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in agile software development using Java and Spring.
- Dedication, passion, and an eagerness to learn and improve.
- Genuinely excited about creating software.
- Good Java core technical knowledge.
- Security Domain Expertise (not essential).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Sounds like you? Then get in touch for an informal chat and see how enjoyable a career can be with Rapid7.
To get in touch for an informal chat please contact [email protected] or apply directly via the link below.