ABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you have what it takes to help us produce products to change the way we travel in our cities? As a Senior Embedded Engineer, you’ll be responsible for building on our patented designs to create the world’s best IoT devices featuring AI, advanced sensor technology and communications technology.
KEY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
• Working closely with the tech team to design next generation products
• Development and optimisation of Bluetooth, ANT+, LoRa and LTE communications
• Increase efficiency of data transmission between microcontrollers and connected devices
• Embedded programming and debugging with experience of C and C++
• Development of automated tests and test tools
• Management and reduction of power consumption
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years experience in embedded design
• Experience of sensor interfacing e..g SPI, I2C, UART, CAN
• Basics of electrical / electronic engineering
• Experience of scripting languages
• Experience of version control systems
• Postgraduate degree in Geographic Information Systems or Data Analytics
• MEMS sensor design
• AI / ML experience
• GPS / GIS knowledge or experience
• Interest in cycling
We offer a competitive package including, base salary, discretionary annual bonus, discretionary share option scheme, private healthcare, pension and a cycle to work scheme.
Based in Newtownards, Northern Ireland, with some travel required to trade and retail shows throughout the world.
Click on the apply button and send us your CV and a cover letter.