Do you enjoy solving problems and helping people? Are you looking to join a mature but high growth startup that will give you industry training, exposure to cutting edge technology and world-class customers? If so, join the Customer Success team at Signifyd!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be instrumental to the success of Signifyd as a whole. If you are not already, you will become an integration, on-boarding and ongoing customer support specialist, as well as a fraud-fighting expert, in no time.In this role, you will learn the ins and outs of Signifyd’s technology and how it integrates with some of the world’s top eCommerce platforms. You will partner directly with Signifyd’s customers to resolve unique inquires and technical issues. If you are a natural-born troubleshooter, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and can exhibit creativity and thoughtfulness in your responses to customers in order to drive issues to resolution, you will excel in this position.
- Via phone and email, help customers troubleshoot issues that they encounter while using Signifyd’s platform and provide actionable tips to successfully resolve the problem
- Guide customers through the integration and onboarding process
- Escalate unresolved customer issues to the appropriate cross-functional teams (Support, Billing, Claims, Chargebacks, Implementations, Client Services, Engineering)Research and troubleshoot customer inquiries using the appropriate technology and resources
- Perform in-depth analysis of customers usage of Signifyd’s platform and product via internal tools
- 2 years of customer contact experience in either high-tech retail, sales, financial SaaS industry, or in a call center environment
- 2 years frequent (e.g., daily) communications with clients via telephone, email and/or face-to-face
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask
- Drive towards and ownership over solving problems fully and completely
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work on call 1 weekend day per month and some mornings for supplemental compensation
- Ability to work some holiday shifts
- Starting shift schedule 2 PM to 11 PM GMT with 1 hour meal break, flexibility to work from office or home
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Working from home and flexible working
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Please apply by clicking the link and either submitting your CV!