We are looking for an exceptional and seasoned Product Owner to own a new product function for Signifyd, and will drive building improved tools and processes to meet the needs of our growing business! This role requires attention to detail, strong technical depth, and a passion for building cool analytical tools.
- Develop and maintain product strategy, service-level objectives, and roadmap for the platform.
- Gather and generate requirements for product evolution based on market analysis, end user interviews, and feedback from internal stakeholders (Engineers and Data Scientists).
- Represent the consumers of the platform within the agile product team to prioritize features, negotiate scope, and define acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate product features to internal and external audiences
- Develop and drive Product GTM plans
- Create content to support internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success)
- 3+ years of technical product management experience and a passion for building technical products, especially platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) or experience in an Engineering/Product Development role.
- Highly Analytical. You use data to make decisions and are comfortable gathering it yourself.
- Results Oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 2 days WFH per week and our core hours are 10 - 4
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- Subsidised public transport and car parking
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised buy our social committee
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Please apply by clicking the link and either submitting your CV or your LinkedIN profile!