At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for ecommerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
We are looking for a passionate Snr Data Engineer to help build out our ETL pipeline solutions and data analytics capabilities. As a Data Engineer with Signifyd you will help build solutions that collect, process, and analyze the vast amounts of data in the Signifyd platform in order to provide actionable insights.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a constantly evolving big data tech stack to build out scalable data infrastructure allowing data collection, transform, and subsequent analytics.
- Interacting with cross functional set of stakeholders to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of sources
- Implementing secure and auditable data infrastructure
- Finding value in data and exploiting by implementing modern business intelligence and analytics tools and visualizations
You’ll also love:
- Mentoring and coaching more junior members of the scrum team
- Enforcing Signifyd quality standards on code reviews, provide feedback that raises the quality of the resulting code, and mentor peers through the review.
- Contributing to the Signifyd engineering culture and ensure that any inefficiencies and wasteful processes are highlighted and addressed
Experience we need:
- Database tuning
- Building ETL and data warehousing solutions using cloud based data infrastructure
- Building out data analytics and visualization solutions
- Experience with scripting languages and SQL
Experience we’d love you to have:
- AWS data infrastructure (Redshift, data pipeline, S3)
- Looker and/or Tableau
- Python/Scala development
- Building ETL pipelines with Apache Spark
- Working with orchestration tools such as Airflow
- Building solutions at PB-scale
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast;
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 2 days WFH per week and our core hours are 10 - 4
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- Subsidised public transport and car parking
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
To apply for this opportunity please click apply and submit your CV.
If you would rather have an informal chat to find out more please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org