At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for eCommerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help!
Be our first product designer in Belfast! We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer with a passion for interaction prototyping to join our growing Product team.
- You are passionate about designing the future of automated fraud protection for eCommerce.
- You're a champion of the user, empathize with their needs and are happy when they can do their job better.
- You have a solid intuition and passion for interaction design.
- You thrive in the iterative design process, can move fast and pivot due to changing objectives.
- You know how to ask for and receive feedback, and are humble when managing feedback.
- You understand technological constraints in the designs you create.
- You think of the design holistically and how things might be different in the future.
- Design simple, holistic, and intuitive product experiences for both internal and external users.
- Help define a roadmap for one or more products in collaboration with our Product Managers.
- Help maintain our UI library and collaborate on a design system that unites branding, product and engineering around a common visual language.
- Own prototyping interactions for cross-product experiences.
- Plan and execute user testing and discovery research for one or more products.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4-5+ years of experience shipping enterprise product experiences for software and web.
- BSc, MSc or equivalent in interactive multimedia design, visual design, or a related design field.
- Excellent visual design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Mastery of Sketch, Figma, InVision and prototyping tools is a must.
- Strong prototyping skills and knowledge of optimal tools including code if necessary.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Practical knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research
- As the first product designer in our Belfast office, you’ll have growth opportunity aligned to our Product and Design teams in Belfast.
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10%)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Income Protection
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Flexible working options
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the link and submit your CV.
If you would rather have an informal chat to find out more please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org