Our system infrastructure is 100% cloud based. We practice infrastructure-as-code. This means you will be writing code at the infrastructure level on a daily basis.
- Automate new and existing processes/environment to build, test and deploy software and infrastructure
- Define and improve new and existing infrastructure for performance monitoring and anomaly detection
- Be the subject matter expert in container technologies, load balancing, networking
- Manage shared infrastructure for Engineering (e.g. we use TeamCity and AWS)
- Quickly react to issues and troubleshoot as a leader working across multiple teams
- Ensure compliance to company IT policy and regulatory standards
- Cost management
- You're technical
- You get excited by unlocking other people's ability to produce at high speed
- You love rolling up your sleeves and code.
- We use Java for our products and Python for our tools, but your opinion will be welcomed
- You understand that iteration is the way to consistently make systems better and more reliable over time.
- You understand that metrics, monitoring, and alerting are necessary to having a reliable service
- You believe that anything can be automated and probably should be.
- You believe that developer experience is important
- You believe in simple, unified tools that enable others to manage their own services
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and can communicate your ideas effectively
- You keep the future in mind when making decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience;
- 3+ years of experience developing high traffic 24/7 SaaS products
- Strong programming skills in Python or any object oriented programming languages
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills across the full stack to identify and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Good understanding of build systems (e.g. Gradle, Maven)
- Good understanding of container technology (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good background in security, networking, server hardware, and cloud services
- Knowledge of orchestration/automation tools such as Chef, Ansible or Salt
- Knowledge of Linux administration, performance monitoring and debugging tools
- Experience with AWS BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
Our stack: Java, Python,Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redshift, Dynamo, MySQL, Apache Spark, Play! framework, gRPC, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast;
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Working from home and flexible working options
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised buy our social committee
As part of our benefits package, we offer a competitive package of relocation support for this position for successful candidates applying outside Northern Ireland.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Please apply by clicking the link and either submitting your CV!