We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Software team, the successful candidate will work as part of a product team to design, build, test and support web, desktop, and/or mobile application solutions.
What you'll be doing...
- You'll be a key part of our Dev team, developing full stack applications using the desired technologies.
- You'll implement user interfaces and interactions from provided designs.
- Develop back-end applications from provided software designs.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for supported platforms.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications to provide an exceptional user experience.
- Work alongside UI/UX designers.
- Work alongside software architect, fellow developers and product managers to implement required features.
- Develop maintainable and scalable APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in current and upcoming technologies.
- Develop both client-side and server-side applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases.
- Test software to ensure correct functionality, responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software applications.
- Create secure applications with a focus on data protection.
- Work in a fast pace and agile environment.
- Ability to react and adjust to a constantly evolving technological landscape.
- Writing technical documentation.
- See projects through from conception to finished product.
- Be a team player to help your team succeed.
You'll need to have
- 2-4 years’ experience working in a commercial software development environment developing full-stack applications.
- Proven experience developing applications and API’s using C# or Java.
- Experience with developing using Azure Cloud.
- Experience with SQL database technologies (MySQL and MS SQL).
- Proven experience building web-based applications using Angular.
- Experience developing cross platform applications using tools such a as Electron.
- Ability to develop software applications to meet standard requirements and adhere to coding standards, best practice methods and company procedures.
It'd be great if you have
- Experience developing with other backend platforms and frameworks such as Node.js,
- Experience with developing using a range of Amazon Web Services Serverless technologies including DynamoDB, Cognito and Lambda.
- Experience with other frontend frameworks including React or Vue.js
STATSports has grown from its humble origins in Ireland to be the world-leading provider of GPS player tracking and analysis equipment.
The STATSports APEX/Viper System is a customer driven platform. The unique, user-friendly interface was designed and shaped alongside some of the world’s top strength coaches, medics and sports coaches.
It is the only system to offer sports specific software for Football, Basketball, American Football, Rugby and Athletics.
We have recently added to our product range with Apex Athlete Series – the most high powered and sophisticated consumer based GPS tracking device on the market.
This product allows people of every age and ability to track their data just like their favourite sports stars.
Our Pods have been tried and tested by many of the top teams and research facilities the world over and time and again results prove our system to be the most accurate, reliable and consistent device on the market.
Check us out at www.statsports.com
- Our work- our industry is exciting, vibrant and fast-paced. We combine the technology and sports industries to provide a world-leading product and service to our elite clients and consumers. We are incredibly proud of our success to date and our continuous growth.
- Our team- Each member of STATSports has been handpicked to the highest standard. Each staff member is passionate about STATSports and the work we do. We work hard but have plenty of fun too.
- Our culture- we believe in making our culture the core of the company. Our four “floodlights” are; Unity, Integrity, Reputation and Innovation. Our culture is created, reviewed and implemented by our staff.
- Salary- competitive/negotiable
- 29 days annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Player of the month reward
- Health and wellbeing Initiative
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Leisure clothing in partnership with Hummel
Click apply now and fill in the form