About the Role
This is a new role in Stormharvester, created to lead on project design and delivery in our Smart Drainage division, providing technical support to our partners; and assisting with creating technical presentations for engineers. Through effective engineering design and support to new and existing partners, we aim to grow our business and cement our place as leaders in Smart water management solutions.This new role will bring depth to the engineering expertise within our team and be critical to the success of our valued partnerships.
- Review drainage designs and determine how StormHarvester’s solutions can be deployed within these.
- Work closely with Civil and M&E Engineers on projects to assist in preparing design drawings.
- Liaise with other team members to organise on-time product delivery to customer
- Provide technical support to customers and partners to help them implement StormHarvester solutions
- Provide technical support to customers and partners to respond to operational queries
- Provide training to prospective and existing customers and partners on the design, deployment and use of StormHarvester’s smart drainage products
- Contributing to ongoing product development
- Contributing to ongoing updates technical product literature
- 3 year’s experience in a technical role within drainage design
- Experience of liaising with customers/clients/partners on project delivery
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience using MicroDrainage or other similar drainage design program
- Experience in a specific technical support role
- Experience in deployment of hardware and/or software solutions
Upload CV at the URL provided or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th August 2020.