About the Role
Working as part of an initial start-up team, designing, developing, implementing, testing, maintaining, supporting and delivering product frontend and interfaces for our customers.
This will involve working with APIs and backend teams, understanding and appreciating the required information and data and presenting this as part of the product interfaces. This will need a good appreciation of design principles, and the knowledge to realise this in a delivery.
- Creation and presentation of designs for the front-end of the StormHarvester product.
- Build in as needed custom features while seeking to maximise reuse and productisation of features.
- Implementation, test and delivery of designs/fixes as part of a continuous delivery mechanism through to live deployments.
- Addressing bugs/changes, problem solving and support issues as part of wider team.
- Prepare and present potential delivery options including estimating, costing and prioritising.
- Customer training on Front-End and StormHarvester product as needed.
- As part of team, look to planning for future developments including contributions to team structures, roles and requirements with an awareness of all existing and future customers in mind.
- At least Second Class Honours Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or other related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience and familiarity with development and delivery
- Experience of development and delivery using Angular, React, Vue or similar/equivalent FE framework
- Use of HTML and CSS
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills
- Willingness to engage and work with others as part of team with shared direction.
- Strong work ethic with an understanding that this is a Start-up with lots of opportunities to make improvements.
- Passionate about work, output and quality.
- Ability to review and provide feedback as needed to rest of team on areas for improvements and updates.
- Can do, problem solving mindset.
- Curious and willing to onward develop and learn.
- 5+ years of experience and familiarity with development and delivery
- Familiarity and experience with agile development in delivery
- Experience of Wireframing tools
- Experience in Automation/Testing frameworks
- Experience in ASP.NET
- Experience of Continuous Integration/Development and Tooling
- Experience of API integration/development
- Experience of test/deployment automation
- Experience of AWS services
Upload CV at the URL provided or email email@example.com by Friday 14th August 2020.