What you’ll be contributing to:
At SymphonyTalent, you will be building & architecting marketing automation software for recruiting. What we’ve created is truly best-in-class software that helps companies attract and proactively communicate with today’s top talent. The SmashflyX solution is used by some of the world’s biggest brands – and we need talent like you to help us constantly improve our technology for them. The work we do here matters to companies and job seekers alike.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working as part of a Scrum development team to build new features and add new functionality to our world-class product
- As a front-end developer on the team you will be responsible for delivering clean code with high test coverage
- You will participate in code reviews and pair program with other members of the development team
- Mentoring junior developers
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) and front-end testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine and Cypress
- Expert knowledge of web markup, including HTML, CSS, CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS) .
- Experience with version control (preferably git)
- Experience with Angular frameworks 2 – 10 / AngularJS
- Experience in RxJS
- Experience working on a SAAS product with various stakeholders in an agile environment.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer great flexible benefits including flexible working, weekly happy hours, Full Health Care and Pension and more….