What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working as part of a Scrum development team to build new features and add new functionality to our world-class product
- As a front-end developer on the team you will be responsible for delivering clean code with high test coverage
- You will participate in code reviews and pair program with other members of the development team
- Mentoring junior developers
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) and front-end testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine and Cypress
- Expert knowledge of web markup, including HTML, CSS, CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS) .
- Experience with version control (preferably git)
- Experience with Angular frameworks 2 – 10 / AngularJS
- Experience in RxJS
- Experience working on a SAAS product with various stakeholders in an agile environment.
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one additional day for each completed year.
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits package, including Pension and Private Healthcare
- Learning & growth programs
- Open, collaborative culture
We offer great flexible benefits including flexible working, weekly happy hours, Full Health Care and Pension and more….
As with most businesses, we’ve adapted during the pandemic to keep our team safe. Today we’re working remotely but who knows what tomorrow will bring! Most likely we’ll see a blended approach where there will be a mix of home and office working – the buzz of being together and being based in the Cathedral Quarter makes this a perfect combination!