From award-winning employer branding to our innovative cloud-based suite of technology solutions, Symphony Talent is all about connecting companies with the talent they need to achieve their business goals. We’re defining the future and creating one-of-a-kind solutions for sourcing, nurturing, engaging, and retaining the best-fit talent.
Looking to do never done before? Let’s do it together!
As SEII Java Developer at Symphony Talent, you will work alongside the product engineering team. Reporting to the Tech Manager / Architect, you will play a key role in product design, architecture, implementation, quality, and product releases.
Your key tasks:
- Develop and assist the product development/design for a product line(s).
- Assist in driving product development lifecycle processes and communication plans.
- Own key product quality, performance metrics, benchmarking and reporting
- Help drive all major and minor product releases for the product line(s).
- Drive the product development plan and delivery against timelines.
- Assist the product development tracks in Belfast.
Your key skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience with various Core Java technologies and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, MVC frameworks, Java EE stack, JMS, JMX, SOAP, REST (JAX-RS), Good to have – ESB – Apache Fuse)
- Relational Databases – MYSQL
- CI/CD tools – Maven, Jenkins, Sonarqube
- No SQL Data stores: Cassandra, MongoDB,Spark ML
- Good to have – Frontend UI: AngularJs, Flask, Node.js
- Good to have – Elastic search / ELK stack
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant fields.
- 3+ years of experience in a role of a developer in technology and product development teams.
- Experience of working in a global distributed development model.
- Track record of delivering high performance products.
- Experience of developing products and solutions in a SAAS model and cloud-based technologies
- Prod / Dev Company background
- B2C / B2B prod experience
- Domain – digital – E-commerce, marketing, social, mobile, java
- Hands on tech IC – may manage or lead other developers at a later point.
Your mission-critical competencies:
- Believes in team work as well as individual contribution
- Should be eager to learn new things on demand
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivation to learn new things quickly
- Comprehensive insurance coverage and benefits plan
- Competitive salary
- Open and inclusive work culture
- Opportunities to work across projects
This position is based in our Belfast office. If this sounds like the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.