Global Payments Integrated helps businesses succeed by delivering secure and personalized payment solutions, allowing developers of business management solutions to accept payments through their systems and add value to their software. While many processors offer payments tied to antiquated platforms designed to support stand-alone systems, the Global Payments Integrated platform provides custom, scalable, and fast payment solution integration – accommodating the swiftly-shifting ways consumers pay for goods and services. With this visionary payment processing platform, Global Payments Integrated helps business management software companies grow their business through our embedded commerce services, bolster customer loyalty with unique payments solutions, and improve profitability.
The Product Architect is responsible for defining product requirements that address market opportunities and meet the demands of the Product Owners. The position involves close interaction with the Product Owners, Software Architects, Engineering Teams and other key stakeholders to ensure Cayan product development resources are delivering products at quality and velocity. A strong technical background is required, together with a clear focus on business goals and product objectives.
This role plays a significant part in aligning the product vision and engineering efforts with the strategic direction of the company, fostering awareness and appropriate application of this vision at all levels of the organization and ensuring successful rollout of products to the market.
- Gather requirements and present them to Engineering in a clear, unambiguous manner
- Prioritize and package requirements into executable projects based on various factors (product value, time to market, technical dependencies, operational constraints, regulatory compliance etc.)
- Assist in focusing Engineering efforts across the organization with a sound and pragmatic approach towards quality product releases at velocity
- Ensure delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements
- Maintain a status dashboard for all ongoing product work
- Engage with the Product Owner as part of launch planning and execution for releases
- Engage with Technical Ops and Engineering as part of release management
- Provide issue resolution and product solution engineering working along Engineering teams and Software Architects
- Maintain up-to-date product documentation covering requirements, features, roadmap etc., and ensure Engineering documentation covering design, implementation, testing etc. are up-to-date
- Collaborate with Product Owners to ensure product offerings are highly competitive in the face of dynamic market trends and competitor organizations and their products
- Communicate strategies in terms that are meaningful to the engineering group.
- BSc or MSc or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Tolerant of high degrees of ambiguity, and good at resolving uncertainty and setting direction. Willing to backtrack, seek multiple solutions and experiment to validate approaches
- Creative, Investigative, Innovative, Insightful and able to make technical leaps, finding novel solutions
- Effective and comfortable working with high-level management
- Effective and comfortable working with Engineering teams and Software Architects as part of an end-to-end team
- Strong written and oral communication skills including proven success in working with stakeholders with a wide range of technical knowledge
- Comfortable working in an environment that is growing rapidly and constantly addressing the inherent challenges
- Ability to define roadmaps to execute on project initiatives
- Proven experience translating Business Requirements into solutions
- Experience in application development
- Ability to consider multiple factors in decision making at strategic and tactical levels.
- Experience in enterprise engineering
- Experience with technical solutions across N-Tier systems
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Architect
- Familiar with diverse, complex problems and adept at devising reasonable solutions or alternatives.
We are committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law.
Click the apply link below