Who are Unosquare?
Unosquare is an award-winning IT consultancy company founded 10 years ago this May. Our international, multi-cultural teams build the most amazing software for our clients across the globe, impacting millions of people across medical, financial, and industrial sectors. Two years ago we established our European site here in Belfast, quickly out growing every office we worked in, we now have our own building in the city centre.
At Unosquare we don’t just develop solutions; we develop our people and create industry leaders. As a Software Engineer within Unosquare not only will you be contributing towards developing internal and external web applications, but we as a company will help contribute to the development of your skills and attributes as a technologist.
- Experience building ReactJS applications
- Experience with state management
- End to end understanding of how web applications work
- Strong experience with HTML and utilising CSS frameworks
- Strong soft skills in demoing and explaining work to others
- Experience with Agile methodology and ceremonies
- Can write effective unit tests.
- Experience working with source control and branching strategies
- Experience in code review participation.
- Passion for technology
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Strong Pension Contribution
- Travel allowance
- Subscriptions to online training platforms
- Health and Life Insurance
- Certification training
- £200 a year allowance for personal development
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Flexible working & Working from home
- 33 days annual leave
- All year-round company socials, events and parties
- Bi-weekly beer Fridays
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay schemes
- Free fruit, coffee and biscuits
Click the link below and attach your CV, if you have any blogs, personal projects or anything you want to add be sure to include.
Unosquare is an equal opportunities employer.